Product 301: Colon Cancer Colon Cancer Antidote Treatment
Colon Cancer Treatment of colorectal cancer. Here is an herbal tea that helps in the treatment of colon cancer. The herbal tea is effective and quickly relieves pain.
Contact us to learn more about recipes at the blue writting.
You can also book an appointment by e-mail.
In stock: 6658
Availability: In stock, next-day shipping
40,00€ inc. tax
Treatment of colorectal cancer
The treatment of colorectal cancer is based on surgery and chemotherapy. However, plants can help. In case of rectal cancer, it can be combined with radiotherapy. The choice of treatment is made in consultation between the doctors and with the agreement of the patient. Colon cancer that is not detected or treated can spread to other parts of your body. Thanks to screening tests, early treatments and new types of treatment, fewer people are dying from colon cancer
The treatment of colorectal cancer is adapted to each case
The choice of treatment depends on:
type of cancer;
stage of development;
age of sick person;
general condition, psychological, socio-professional status, etc.
The treatment is established in consultation between the doctors and with the agreement of the patient
The methods of treatment for colorectal cancer are adapted to each case and decided upon in consultation between surgeon, radiotherapist, oncologist and attending physician.
The care team informs and discusses with the patient:
possible adverse effects of surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and targeted therapies;
mastery of treatment at home;
planning for post-treatment follow-up.
Colon Cancer or Colorectal Cancer: Origin
Colon cancer sometimes develops from certain polyps or growths on the inside lining of your colon. Health care providers have screening tests that detect precancerous polyps before they become cancerous tumors.
Signs and treatment of colon cancer
Colon Cancer Signs and Treatment: Symptoms
You can have colon cancer without showing any symptoms. If you have symptoms, you may not know if changes in your body are signs of colon cancer. This is because some colon cancer symptoms are similar to symptoms of less serious conditions. Common symptoms of colon cancer include:
- Blood on or in your stool (poo): Talk to a healthcare provider if you notice blood in the toilet after pooping or wiping yourself, or if your poo looks dark red or bright red. It is important to remember that the presence of blood in poop does not mean that you have colon cancer. Other things from hemorrhoids to anal tears to eating beets can change the way your poop looks. But it's always best to consult a medical professional whenever you notice blood in or on your stool. Signs and treatment of colon cancer
- Persistent changes in your bowel habits (how you poop): Talk to a health care provider if you have persistent constipation and diarrhea, or feel like you still need to poop after using the bathroom.
- Abdominal (belly) pain: Talk to a health care provider if you have abdominal pain that has no known cause, does not go away, or is very painful. Many things can cause stomach pain, but it's always best to see a health care provider if you have unusual or frequent stomach pain. Signs and treatment of colon cancer
- Bloated Belly: Like stomach pain, there are many things that can make you feel bloated. Talk to a healthcare provider if your bloated belly lasts longer than a week, gets worse, or if you have other symptoms like vomiting or blood in or on your poo.
- Unexplained weight loss: This is a noticeable drop in your body weight when you are not trying to lose weight.
- Vomiting: Talk to a health care provider if you vomit periodically for no known reason or if you vomit a lot in 24 hours. Signs and treatment of colon cancer
- Fatigue and feeling short of breath: These are symptoms of anemia. Anemia can be a sign of colon cancer.
Colon Cancer Signs and Treatment: Cause
Like all types of cancer, colon cancer occurs when cells grow and divide uncontrollably. All the cells in your body are constantly growing, dividing and dying. This is how your body stays healthy and functioning as it should. In colon cancer, the cells that line the colon and rectum continue to grow and divide even when they are supposed to die. These cancer cells may come from polyps in your colon.
Medical researchers don't know why some people develop precancerous colon polyps that become colon cancer.
Signs and treatment of colon cancer
Health care providers use several tests to diagnose colon cancer. These tests include:
- Complete blood count (FCS).
- Complete Metabolic Panel (CMP).
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA) Test: Cancer cells and normal cells release ACE into your bloodstream. High levels of CEA can be a sign of colon cancer.
- Computed tomography (CT).
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- Positron emission tomography (PET) scan.
Colon Cancer Signs: Colon Cancer Colorectal Cancer Treatment
Herbal medicine is a field that works wonders for the treatment and cure of disease through herbal medicines. Thus, to help people living with colon cancer, our center has developed effective natural remedies for the disease. The role of therapy is first to strengthen the immune system and then to gradually work towards the elimination of colon cancer. Ultimately, our natural colon cancer remedies will completely cure your disease.
Colon Cancer Remedy
Finally, my recommended natural colon cancer remedies can help sufferers get rid of the disease without surgery and lifelong medications that cause hard-to-control side effects.
You may call our representative 002349081323840 / 0022961722443 to make enquiry and more details on shipping.