Vasomotor rhinitis natural treatment
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT VASOMOTOR RHINITIS
Rhinitis is a soreness of the covering inside the nose. Irritants or allergens may provoke this soreness. There is also a time when there’s no specific cause for the soreness.
Vasomotor rhinitis isn’t deadly. For those affected with the condition, the symptoms can be uncomfortable, but they aren’t serious.
Read till the end to know more about vasomotor rhinitis synonyms, cause, treatment, and prevention.
We talk about vasomotor when the artery inside your nose dilates or widen. This dilatation produces swelling and can cause congestion. Mucus may also drain from the nose.
Although the blood vessels dilatation in the nose is unknown here are some common activate that may produce this reaction:
- Irritants in the environment such as perfumes, odors, smog, or secondhand smoke
- Changes in the weather, particularly dry weather
- Viral infections such as those associated with a cold or flu
- Hot or spicy foods or drinks
- Medications such as aspirin (Bayer), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), or beta-blockers (Metoprolol, Atenolol), certain sedatives, antidepressants, oral contraceptives, drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction
- Overuse of nasal decongestant sprays
- Hormonal changes associated with pregnancy or menstruation
The symptoms of vasomotor rhinitis may come and go all over the year. They may be constant or last several weeks. Regular symptoms of the condition include:
- Stuffy nose
- Runny nose
- Mucus in the throat, or postnasal drip
If you develop vasomotor rhinitis you typically will not have the following symptoms :
- Itchy nose
- Itchy or watery eyes
- Scratchy throat
These symptoms are common with allergic rhinitis, which is caused by an allergy.
Vasomotor rhinitis treatment includes natural and medical treatment.
The natural treatment includes the use of natural herbal tea. This natural herbal tea is purely natural made from medicinal plants and leaves. It has been proven effective and has no side effects. For more information about this natural remedy join us through:
We also have some home remedies that include:
- Over-the-counter (OTC) saline nasal sprays
- OTC decongestant such as pseudoephedrine or phenylephrine
- OTC corticosteroid nasal sprays such as fluticasone
If your symptoms are severe or if you have side effects from these OTC medications, your doctor may prescribe other medications to help control your symptoms. Medications prescribed to treat vasomotor rhinitis include :
- Corticosteroid nasal sprays such as mometasone
- Antihistamine nasal sprays such as azelastine or olopatadine hydrochloride
In rare cases, your doctor may suggest surgery to treat your symptoms. Surgical options may be helpful if you have an underlying health problem that intensifies your symptoms
Prevention of vasomotor rhinitis may be difficult if you don’t know what’s causing your symptoms. If you’re able to identify the causes, it may be possible to avoid them.
Contact your doctor if your symptoms are serious. Your doctor may be able to help you find a treatment that can help. Your doctor can also diagnose health problems that may be worsening your symptoms. You may be able to prevent, reduce, or get rid of your symptoms with the right treatment.
Conditions such as a deviated septum may also help reduce your symptoms and improve your Outlook.
For more information about the natural treatment of this sickness call us on:
We offer you at cheap of price a natural remedy for vasomotor rhinitis
Add a comment