Get ride of Terastospermia naturally
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TERATOSPERMIA
Teratospermia is a state characterized by the presence of sperm with abnormal morphology that affects fertility in males. It also means an increase in the percentage of sperm with abnormal form in semen. Normally, normal sperm with strict criteria in semen should be at least 4% (WHO, 2010). Teratospermia shows a deficiency in sperm maturation in the testis. Testosterone is responsible for the late stages of spermatogenesis and its low level in the testis might be a cause of teratospermia. So, hormonal manipulation to restore a normal level of testosterone is our medical choice for treatment of teratospermia. Teratospermia may also be due to causes beyond medical treatment like varicocele and cases of prolonged exposure to spermatotoxins.
Read till the end to know more about teratospermia causes, symptoms, and treatments.
There is no real cause for teratospermia all the same sperm quality can be affected by factors such as:
- Diabetes mellitus
- Vasectomy (over 5 years)
- Seminal infections
- Testicular problems
- Excessive alcohol intake or other drugs such as cocaine or marijuana
- Exposure to toxic agents such as insecticidesA
- Age (abnormal sperm concentration increases after the man reaches 45)
- Cancer treatments such as chemotherapy and radiotherapy
- Febrile episodes
- Prolonged exposure to heat in automobiles, saunas, or hot tubs
Among the natural remedy for teratospermia we have an herbal tea made from medicinal plants and leaves. Our remedy is purely natural made from medicinal plants and leaves. It has been proven effective and has no side effects. For more information about this natural remedy kindly click on the link below:
We also have some home remedies such as:
- The most crucial and obvious remedy of teratospermia is adopting healthier lifestyles. Men must make the effort to quit smoking and stop drinking excessively as these habits have a significant impact on the quality of sperms.
- Choosing a balanced diet is another key element. Consuming a good amount of fruits and vegetables, mainly food rich in antioxidants and amino-acids is essential.
- Opting for fish over other types of meat since fish is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which is favorable for the production of quality sperms.
- Men are advised to take supplements containing vitamin E, which acts as a powerful antioxidant.
When the couple failed to have a child, the doctor can recommend them to do
- where a previously capacitated couple or donor sperm sample is introduced into the woman’s uterus just at the time of ovulation. This method is only recommended in women under 35 and only when there is no other causes detected.
- which allows joining the patient’s eggs with an improved quality sperm sample in a special laboratory dish under controlled conditions to increase the likelihood of successful fertilization.
Treatment for Teratozoospermia should always be accompanied with healthy lifestyle changes, which can help restore fertility in some cases. A regular intake of essential amino acids such as L-carnitine and antioxidants is also beneficial in patients with Teratozoospermia.
For more information call us on: