All about Leishmaniasis natural treatment
- On 2021-02-22
- 0 comments
LET’S TALK ABOUT CUTANEOUS LEISHMANIASIS
Cutaneous leishmaniasis is the most common form of leishmaniasis affecting humans. It is a skin infection caused by a single-cell parasite that is contracted by the bite of a phlebotomine sandfly. There are around Twenty species of leishmania that may cause Cutaneous leishmaniasis.
This disease is considered to be a zones (an infectious disease that is naturally transmissible from animals to humans), with the exception of leishmania tropica which is often an anthropic disease (an infectious disease that is naturally transmissible from humans to vertebrate animals).
Read till the end to know more about the symptom, causes, and leishmaniasis treatment.
There is no vaccine against leishmaniasis, all the same, doctors recommend drugs and antibiotics to treat this sickness. Among those drugs we have:
Pentavalent antimonials (sodium stibogluconate and meglumine antimoniate)
- 21 days of painful intramuscular injections at a hospital or clinic
- 1-2 applications to lesions per week for 3-7 weeks
- Effectiveness in some regions can be as low as 50%
- Toxic, with the risk of serious cardiotoxicity leading to death
- Less effective in children under five
- Daily hospital or clinic visits make it difficult for people to access treatment
- The lengthy, arduous treatment has an economic impact on households, often causing caregivers of children with the disease and people from rural areas not to seek treatment or to discontinue treatment prematurely.
- 28-day, twice-a-day oral drug
- Low adherence due to side effects and length of treatment
- Cannot be used during pregnancy
- Developing resistance
- Not available in many countries
- Cannot be used during pregnancy or without contraception among women who can have children
But all these drugs are not efficient and the process of taking them is very long.
The natural treatment has to do with natural herbal tea. Thank traditional medicine research find out a natural remedy to completely cure this sickness. It's purely natural made from medicinal plants and leaves. It has been proven effective and has no side effects. The process of healing takes just some months of the treatment.
To know more about this natural treatment kindly click on the link below:
- Leishmania parasites are transmitted through the bites of infected female phlebotomine sandflies
- Factors that influence people’s risk of infection include poor housing and domestic sanitary conditions; malnutrition; climate and environmental change; and migration
Cutaneous leishmaniasis can present in different clinical forms, ranging from uncomplicated, self-healing skin lesions to debilitating, large, chronic, or recurring lesions, disfiguring mucosal or mucocutaneous lesions in the mouth or nose, or diffuse cutaneous leishmaniasis. Depending on the form and severity of the disease, cutaneous leishmaniasis can lead to severe social stigma and in some cases disability.
The sores typically progress from small bumps to open lesions with a raised border and central crater or ulcer which can be covered with scabs. The lesions usually are painless but can be painful, particularly if open sores become infected with bacteria.
To know more about the full treatment of leishmaniasis call us on: